Secure Parcel Box 1.
Our secure parcel box units are intended as simple solutions to allow out-of-hours, unattended or ‘nobody at home’ deliveries and collections. All units in the range are manufactured from steel and painted in a tough powder coat finish. We use combination style locks which can either be left unlocked to accept a delivery or locked and a code given out to those collecting or delivering so that they can gain access to the box, then scramble the code and leave the box locked after their visit. The codes are easy to reset and adjust so can be regularly changed as required.
The SPB1 is perfect for parcel collections or deliveries during out-of-hours periods. The box will accept two packages up to 530mm x 480mm x 600mm high, or one at 1200mm high. When items are ordered the seller will give the buyer a 4 digit combination required to open the lock. When the buyer arrives to collect/delivery, they use the code to open the box and make the collection or delivery. The box is then shut and lock code scrambled ready for the next use. The access code can be changed when required.
The specification for SPB1 is....
· 600mm wide x 600mm deep x 1400mm tall
· Heavy duty 2.0mm mild steel
· Ultra-strong construction
· 4 digit resettable combination bolt fitted to door
· Adjustable lift-up/drop-down shelf to cater for larger items or multiple parcels
· Finished in a dark grey RAL7026, matt powder coat finish.
· Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
· Supplied with a fixing kit
· Can be bolted to a wall or floor
· Delivery will be on a pallet via freight forwarder.
Please also note that we are able to modify these cabinets to suit your own requirements and specifications, examples are bespoke colours, alternative locking arrangements or different sizes. Please contact us for bespoke quotations and availability.